Position: Client Development – Calgary, AB
We are looking for bright, energetic people who care. We are looking for people who have service in their blood and are looking for an opportunity to spread their wings.
- Experience in software support or oil and gas accounting
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and accomplish things while juggling multiple competing priorities
- A desire to build your career and grow personally and professionally
- A work hard, play hard attitude and ability. We have fun and we work long hours when we need to, sometimes on the road.
- A Bachelor’s degree or "wow-worthy" experience
You need to be a great writer, speaker, and listener. You will be the face of Red Dog to our clients and their first call when they need help. We take tremendous pride in the level of client care we provide. You will also be an integral part of our Business Development team and will have the opportunity to work on a variety of product initiatives. We don’t need you to write code, but we are looking for someone comfortable with business software, who can support our clients in their technology adoption.
We have a decent office, close to the river pathways, good snacks and a gym. The real benefit of working here is the opportunity to spend every day with amazing humans like yourself, people who get a buzz from solving tough problems and finding innovative ways to support our clients. We believe work matters, so we do everything we can to create a productive work environment for smart people to do their best work. We don’t do titles, management or bureaucracy because with the right people on the bus, rules only hold us back. This ain’t your regular 9-5.
If you are hard working, energetic, innovative, humble and love working in a team then we want to talk to you. Send us a note and tell us why you are worth a conversation.